I was in a wide-legged forward bend and decided to go for a tripod headstand, lifting into it from the wide-legged position. My body seemed to defy gravity and/or warp through some sort of time-space continuum. I suddenly felt my body floating. FLOATING. I mean, there was absolutely no effort at all, and my body was aligned, my legs in a straddle split in the air. What?? I just popped into the position as if I were a feather. So strange. I felt I was in space. I have never had that gravity-defying feeling before. It was as if it did not even exist. After bringing the legs up and straight, holding the headstand and playing with arm variations (got my arms out to the side and extended away from me), I slowly lowered down into crane/crow and finally into yogi squat with no problem at all.
That moment was made of magical perfection, as if my body had been moved by some unseen hands in just the right way.
After this amazing floating headstand stuff, I found gravity and my dead weight when attempting the shoulder stand today. Zero luck with that one. :P Tomorrow is another day.
- sherunsfromscalpels likes this
- theamazingmlleme likes this
- ambyrdoes said:Oh I wish you would have been able to capture this on video, it sounds utterly beautiful!
- ambyrdoes likes this
- blissmanifesto likes this
- thespartanhusband likes this
- sweetandthrasher likes this
- likeanemergency likes this
- vividiviv likes this
- aimeereinvented said:You are so inspiring to me. <3 you.
- aimeereinvented likes this
- kvietaherezulo likes this
- ohmangel posted this